httpd-docs mailing list archives

From André Malo ...@perlig.de>
Subject CSS media="print"
Date Fri, 06 Sep 2002 23:28:03 GMT
* André Malo wrote:

> yep. I'm currently working on some "pretty printing" CSS.

so, created a version... you may review it ;-)

please note: it's not designed to replace the current 100pc-loose style.
I personally would like to add this style to the other ones. If so,
there's a patch for common.xsl attached (sorry for clogging the
internet... ;-))

If you wanna see it live, on <http://test.perlig.de/apdoc/manual/> I
replaced the manual.css by manual-print.css, so there's no need of
wasting paper.

The printer's CSS does mainly change the following things:

* blind out the navigation sections
* turn mostly to b/w
  (currently except the module/directive links, I'm a bit unsure about
  modifying them)
* removing ink wasting background colors

nd
--
package Hacker::Perl::Another::Just;print
qq~@{[reverse split/::/ =>__PACKAGE__]}~;

#  André Malo  #  http://www.perlig.de  #