httpd-docs mailing list archives

From "Ilia Soldis" <s010...@tversu.ru>
Subject [NEW] manual.ru.xsl - support for the Russian language
Date Wed, 18 Sep 2002 08:58:18 GMT
This file is for correct building of documentation in Russian. New build system that is based
on separate targets for languages works perfectly. In the next file I will send ru.xsl and
integrating of the Russian language into the documentation build system will be finished -
I will then start working directly on translating files.

Can anyone submit all these stuff?

P.S. I left ISO-8859-1 encoding in manual.ru.xsl, because this file contains no Russian words.
So I think there will be no problems with it.

<xsl:stylesheet version="1.0"

<xsl:output
  method="xml"
  encoding="KOI8-R"
  indent="no"
  doctype-public="-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN"
  doctype-system="http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"
/>

<!-- Read the localized messages from the specified language file -->
<xsl:variable name="messages" select="document('lang/ru.xml')/messages"/>

<!-- Now get the real guts of the stylesheet -->
<xsl:include href="xsl/common.xsl"/>

</xsl:stylesheet>