httpd-docs mailing list archives

From "Ilia Soldis" <s010...@tversu.ru>
Subject Re: [TRANSLATION] ru.xml - russian messages
Date Wed, 18 Sep 2002 15:06:31 GMT
To exclude "transport errors" it would be better you send them as mail
attachments.

If you wanna modify existing files, change it in your local repository
and type then:

cvs diff -u filename

the output of this command is the best way to review the changes and
easy to commit. If you send a diff, it's better to attach it to your
mail, too.

So, you want to say that I can send my messages not as plain text? I mean
that they can be encoded in some way (Base64, qt-printable...)?

About reviewers - OK. I will inform them tomorrow.