httpd-docs mailing list archives

From André Malo ...@perlig.de>
Subject Re: Japanese internationalized error messages; charsetintypemapfiles
Date Tue, 20 Aug 2002 18:54:37 GMT
* Erik Abele wrote:

> So, I'm +1 on introducing two new vars to get this working.

+1 on $CONTENT_LANGUAGE
-1 on $CONTENT_ENCODING

this var should be named CONTENT_CHARSET or similiar, because
Content-Encoding has a complete different meaning. (e.g. gzip)

Also the type maps themselves should be changed:

(or whatever)

and, of course, the charset and $CONTENT_CHARSET should match ;-)

Another point: who needs the <meta> element? it's a bit oversized
IMHO, because the information there is given in http header and in the
<?xml?> pseudo element, too. We should consider to remove it.

nd
--
s  s^saaaaaoaaaoaaaaooooaaoaaaomaaaa  a  alataa  aaoat  a  a
a maoaa a laoata  a  oia a o  a m a  o  alaoooat aaool aaoaa