httpd-docs mailing list archives

From André Malo ...@perlig.de>
Subject Re: MAC IE screenshots - Andrés new layout
Date Thu, 15 Aug 2002 20:32:52 GMT
* Erik Abele wrote:

> you can find the screenshots right here:
>
> http://www.codefaktor.de/apache-dev/httpd-docs-2.0/screen1.gif
> http://www.codefaktor.de/apache-dev/httpd-docs-2.0/screen2.gif
>
> HTH. I will look into the source now, perhaps I can fix some issues?

*grrr* could someone fire the IE/Mac development team, please?!

please try it. (I will step through the CSS and try to find out, what
the IE possibly doesn't like, probably send you my thoughts later this
evening).

>>> NN 4.79 shows some question marks in front of enumerations
>>> (<ul><li>).
>> *sigh* I'll download this version now and will check it then.
>>
> Uuuups, meant NN 4.79 MAC...WIN seems 'all' okay!

too late *g*, but fixed another bug with NN4.79/Win.

Hmm, IMHO we should ignore the question marks silently. I've no idea
about (and no Mac...). Alternatively we could remove the
'list-style-type: none' for NN.

nd
--
die (eval q-qq[Just Another Perl Hacker