httpd-docs mailing list archives

From André Malo ...@perlig.de>
Subject Re: Wacky new docs style
Date Sat, 03 Aug 2002 09:50:54 GMT
* Joshua Slive wrote:

> Since nobody had any better ideas, here's a proposal for a new display
> format for the docs.  It is stolen directly from
> http://style.tigris.org/

Uuh, I didn't want to post any pre-(alpha-)releases of our local work
here, but ok, that's my fault ;-)

> Here are some examples.  [...]

some unsorted thoughts:

the text size in all navigation elements is too small.
generally, font-size: small for normal text isn't really a good idea.

the "related" stuff... ehm, the ugly fat double border should be turned
to a more decent one ;)

IMHO, the white space on the left side drops too much of the effective
area.

I could only view via Mozilla here and so ein can't say anything about
the resulting HTML code.

nd
--
package Hacker::Perl::Another::Just;print
qq~@{[reverse split/::/ =>__PACKAGE__]}~;

#  André Malo  #  http://www.perlig.de  #