httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Rich Bowen <rbo...@rcbowen.com>
Subject Re: link error in 2.0 filter documentation
Date Wed, 14 Aug 2002 13:26:37 GMT
On Tue, 13 Aug 2002, Werner Schalk wrote:

> Hello,
>
> the docs about input and output
> filters can be found at
> http://httpd.apache.org/docs-2.0/filter.html
> but the link to SetInputFilter
> and SetOutputFilter is not
> correct. It links to
> http://httpd.apache.org/docs-2.0/mod/core.html.html#setinputfilter
> which should be
> http://httpd.apache.org/docs-2.0/mod/core.html#setinputfilter
>
> So .html is twice in it, which is not correct.
>
> Maybe somebody could fix this
> or tell me how I can submit
> a patch or whatever.

I actually noticed this a few places, while I was working on some stuff
last week. The issue is that, in the XML, there are tags that look like:

<directive module="core.html">SetOutputFilter</directive>

That should be:

<directive module="core">SetOutputFilter</directive>

If someone wants to grep through the whole doc tree, I suspect that
you'll find this more than one place.

Meanwhile I have a bunch of uncommitted patches, from being offline all
week. By the way, if you haven't tried this, I recommend it heartily.
Being offline for 10 days was a *wonderful* experience, which more than
made up for a full day of catching up on email!

--
Nothing is perfekt. Certainly not me.
Success to failure. Just a matter of degrees.