httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Rich Bowen <rbo...@rcbowen.com>
Subject Re: [STATUS] (httpd-docs-1.3) Wed Aug 7 23:45:21 EDT 2002
Date Wed, 14 Aug 2002 13:22:34 GMT
On 11 Aug 2002, JHKChan wrote:

> > Translations
> > ============
> >
> >   [Should we attempt to get a known-current authorlist together? --jsl]
> >
> >   - Catalan (.ca)
> >   - Czech Republic (.cz)
> >   - German (.de)
> >   - Danish (.dk)
> >   - Estonia (.ee)
> >   - Greek (.el)
> >   - Spanish (.es)
> >   - French (.fr)
> >   - Hebrew (.he.iso8859-8)
> >   - Italian (.it)
> >   - Japanese (.ja.jis)
> >   - Korean (.kt.iso-kr)
> >   - Luxembourgish (.lb)
> >   - Dutch (.nl)
> >   - Norwegian (.no)
> >   - Polish (.po.iso-pl)
> >   - Portuguese (.pt)
> >   - Portuguese [Brasilian] (.pt-br)
> >   - Russian (.ru.cp-1251, .ru.cp866, .ru.iso-ru, .ru.koi8-r, .ru.ucs[248])
> >   - Swedish (.se)
> >   - Chinese (.zh)
>
> It is better for us to have the author list. For example, I am working on
> traditional Chinese.

+1 on this. It would indeed be helpful, from several POVs, to have a
list of folks that are working on each translation, if those people are
willing to be contacted about their translations. It would be
additionally useful to have a list of people that are not necessarily
translators, but who are willing to review translations for correctness.
I don't think that this stuff belongs in the STATUS doc, which would get
very cluttered, but perhaps we can start a new file with this
information?

--
Rich Bowen - rbowen@rcbowen.com
Author - Apache Administrator's Guide