httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Rich Bowen <rbo...@rcbowen.com>
Subject Re: 2.0/manual/howto/htaccess.html etc.
Date Thu, 01 Aug 2002 16:51:29 GMT
On Thu, 1 Aug 2002, Hiroaki KAWAI wrote:

> Hi, all.
> There has been added new document htaccess.html recently.
> But, are there any links to the document?
> I think it's good 1)2.0/manual/index.html and 2)2.0/manual/sitemap.html
> have the links. Can someone make this change?

There are no links yet. The front page is getting a little cumbersome
with all the links, and I was not actually sure where to add the link. I
also have a public_html document all ready to go (almost) and would also
need a link. Perhaps we need to break out the howtos into a separate
page of links (perhaps howtos/index.html) ?

--
Rich Bowen - rbowen@rcbowen.com
ReefKnot - http://www.reefknot.org