httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Michael.Schro...@telekurs.de
Subject Re: Re: cvs commit: httpd-2.0/docs/manual/style common.xsl
Date Thu, 01 Aug 2002 23:37:30 GMT

Hi Joshua,

> Woohoo!  This is the first time in a long time
> (or perhaps ever) I've been able to get Mozilla
> (1.1beta, but I think it will work for 1.0 as well)
> to properly transform the xml.  Now if you go to
> http://httpd.apache.org/docs-2.0/mod/mod_alias
> using Mozilla, it will pick up the xml format.

works also for

- Mozilla 1.0RC2 (= Netscape 7.0PR1),

- Mozilla 0.9.7,

- Mozilla 0.9.4  (= Netscape 6.2.0)

while

- Mozilla 0.9.5  (= K-Meleon 0.6)

failed to understand the XML file (displays it like

text/plain) and

- Mozilla 0.9.0

- Mozilla 0.6 (Netscape 6.0)

- Opera 6.0

- Internet Explorer 5.0

- Internet Explorer 6.0 (sending "Accept: */*",

  patched this in the registry ...)

all received HTML source.

But Amaya 5.3 displays a box

"Invalid XML - Reload as HTML or show parsing errors?"

See the errors list at the end of this mail.

One minor note: My browser renders this document as

mainly a white page with a little border of undefined

color on all sides.

Configure your browser as to not display white as default

background and you will experience it yourself; I use

this configuration exactly for the purpose of finding

undefined backgrounds, missing transparences and the like.

Regards, Michael

*** Errors/warnings in http://httpd.apache.org/docs-2.0/mod/mod_alias
  Warning: no encoding specified, assuming UTF-8
  line 1, char 0: Namespace not supported for the element
<http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/strict|html>
  line 1, char 49: Namespace not supported for the element
<http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/strict|head>
  line 5, char 9: Namespace not supported for the element
<http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/strict|title>
  line 5, char 54: Namespace not supported for the element
<http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/strict|link>
  line 5, char 54: Namespace not supported for the attribute "href"
  line 5, char 54: Namespace not supported for the attribute "type"
  line 5, char 54: Namespace not supported for the attribute "rel"
  line 5, char 128: Namespace not supported for the element
<http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/strict|body>
  line 5, char 134: Namespace not supported for the element
<http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/strict|blockquote>
  line 5, char 146: Namespace not supported for the element
<http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/strict|div>
  line 5, char 146: Namespace not supported for the attribute "align"
  line 5, char 166: Namespace not supported for the element
<http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/strict|img>
  line 5, char 166: Namespace not supported for the attribute "src"
  line 5, char 166: Namespace not supported for the attribute "alt"
  line 5, char 225: Namespace not supported for the element
<http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/strict|h3>
  line 5, char 270: Namespace not supported for the element
<http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/strict|h1>
  line 5, char 270: Namespace not supported for the attribute "align"
  line 5, char 317: Namespace not supported for the element
<http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/strict|table>
  line 5, char 317: Namespace not supported for the attribute "cellspacing"
  line 5, char 317: Namespace not supported for the attribute "cellpadding"
  line 5, char 317: Namespace not supported for the attribute "bgcolor"
  line 5, char 374: Namespace not supported for the element
<http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/strict|tr>
  line 5, char 378: Namespace not supported for the element
<http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/strict|td>
  line 5, char 382: Namespace not supported for the element
<http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/strict|table>
  line 5, char 382: Namespace not supported for the attribute "bgcolor"
  line 5, char 407: Namespace not supported for the element
<http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/strict|tr>
  line 5, char 411: Namespace not supported for the element
<http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/strict|td>
  line 5, char 411: Namespace not supported for the attribute "nowrap"
  line 5, char 411: Namespace not supported for the attribute "valign"
  line 5, char 444: Namespace not supported for the element
<http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/strict|span>
  line 5, char 444: Namespace not supported for the attribute "class"
  line 6, char 34: Namespace not supported for the element
<http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/strict|td>
  line 7, char 69: Namespace not supported for the element
<http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/strict|tr>
  line 7, char 73: Namespace not supported for the element
<http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/strict|td>
  line 7, char 73: Namespace not supported for the attribute "nowrap"
  line 7, char 93: Namespace not supported for the element
<http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/strict|a>
  line 7, char 93: Namespace not supported for the attribute "href"
  line 7, char 93: Namespace not supported for the attribute "class"
  line 8, char 31: Namespace not supported for the element
<http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/strict|td>
  line 8, char 49: Namespace not supported for the element
<http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/strict|tr>
  line 8, char 53: Namespace not supported for the element
<http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/strict|td>
  line 8, char 53: Namespace not supported for the attribute "nowrap"
  line 8, char 73: Namespace not supported for the element
<http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/strict|a>
  line 8, char 73: Namespace not supported for the attribute "href"
  line 8, char 73: Namespace not supported for the attribute "class"
  line 9, char 33: Namespace not supported for the element
<http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/strict|td>
  line 9, char 85: Namespace not supported for the element
<http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/strict|h2>
  line 10, char 4: Namespace not supported for the element
<http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/strict|p>
  line 12, char 4: Namespace not supported for the element
<http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/strict|a>
  line 12, char 4: Namespace not supported for the attribute "href"
  line 12, char 4: Namespace not supported for the attribute "class"
  line 12, char 39: Namespace not supported for the element
<http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/strict|code>
  line 12, char 39: Namespace not supported for the attribute "class"
  line 12, char 84: Namespace not supported for the element
<http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/strict|a>
  line 12, char 84: Namespace not supported for the attribute "href"
  line 12, char 84: Namespace not supported for the attribute "class"
  line 12, char 125: Namespace not supported for the element
<http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/strict|code>
  line 12, char 125: Namespace not supported for the attribute "class"
  line 14, char 36: Namespace not supported for the element
<http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/strict|a>
  line 14, char 36: Namespace not supported for the attribute "href"
  line 14, char 36: Namespace not supported for the attribute "class"
  line 14, char 94: Namespace not supported for the element
<http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/strict|code>
  line 14, char 94: Namespace not supported for the attribute "class"
  line 15, char 23: Namespace not supported for the element
<http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/strict|a>
  line 15, char 23: Namespace not supported for the attribute "href"
  line 15, char 23: Namespace not supported for the attribute "class"
  line 15, char 64: Namespace not supported for the element
<http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/strict|code>
  line 15, char 64: Namespace not supported for the attribute "class"
  line 19, char 4: Namespace not supported for the element
<http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/strict|p>
  line 19, char 11: Namespace not supported for the element
<http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/strict|a>
  line 19, char 11: Namespace not supported for the attribute "href"
  line 19, char 11: Namespace not supported for the attribute "class"
  line 19, char 49: Namespace not supported for the element
<http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/strict|code>
  line 19, char 49: Namespace not supported for the attribute "class"
  line 23, char 0: Namespace not supported for the element
<http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/strict|h2>
  line 23, char 19: Namespace not supported for the element
<http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/strict|ul>
  line 23, char 23: Namespace not supported for the element
<http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/strict|li>
  line 23, char 27: Namespace not supported for the element
<http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/strict|a>
  line 23, char 27: Namespace not supported for the attribute "href"
  line 23, char 58: Namespace not supported for the element
<http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/strict|li>
  line 23, char 62: Namespace not supported for the element
<http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/strict|a>
  line 23, char 62: Namespace not supported for the attribute "href"
  line 23, char 103: Namespace not supported for the element
<http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/strict|li>
  line 23, char 107: Namespace not supported for the element
<http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/strict|a>
  line 23, char 107: Namespace not supported for the attribute "href"
  line 23, char 144: Namespace not supported for the element
<http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/strict|li>
  line 23, char 148: Namespace not supported for the element
<http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/strict|a>
  line 23, char 148: Namespace not supported for the attribute "href"
  line 23, char 195: Namespace not supported for the element
<http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/strict|li>
  line 23, char 199: Namespace not supported for the element
<http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/strict|a>
  line 23, char 199: Namespace not supported for the attribute "href"
  line 23, char 254: Namespace not supported for the element
<http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/strict|li>
  line 23, char 258: Namespace not supported for the element
<http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/strict|a>
  line 23, char 258: Namespace not supported for the attribute "href"
  line 23, char 303: Namespace not supported for the element
<http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/strict|li>
  line 23, char 307: Namespace not supported for the element
<http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/strict|a>
  line 23, char 307: Namespace not supported for the attribute "href"
  line 23, char 350: Namespace not supported for the element
<http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/strict|li>
  line 23, char 354: Namespace not supported for the element
<http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/strict|a>
  line 23, char 354: Namespace not supported for the attribute "href"
  line 23, char 412: Namespace not supported for the element
<http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/strict|p>
  line 23, char 415: Namespace not supported for the element
<http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/strict|strong>
  line 23, char 445: Namespace not supported for the element
<http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/strict|ul>
  line 23, char 449: Namespace not supported for the element
<http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/strict|li>
  line 23, char 453: Namespace not supported for the element
<http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/strict|code>
  line 23, char 459: Namespace not supported for the element
<http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/strict|a>
  line 23, char 459: Namespace not supported for the attribute "href"
  line 23, char 520: Namespace not supported for the element
<http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/strict|li>
  line 23, char 524: Namespace not supported for the element
<http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/strict|a>
  line 23, char 524: Namespace not supported for the attribute "href"
  line 23, char 597: Namespace not supported for the element
<http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/strict|hr>
  line 23, char 602: Namespace not supported for the element
<http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/strict|h2>
  line 23, char 606: Namespace not supported for the element
<http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/strict|a>
  line 23, char 606: Namespace not supported for the attribute "name"
  line 23, char 632: Namespace not supported for the element
<http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/strict|a>
  line 23, char 632: Namespace not supported for the attribute "name"
  line 23, char 666: Namespace not supported for the element
<http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/strict|table>
  line 23, char 666: Namespace not supported for the attribute
"cellpadding"
  line 23, char 666: Namespace not supported for the attribute
"cellspacing"
  line 23, char 666: Namespace not supported for the attribute "border"
  line 23, char 666: Namespace not supported for the attribute "bgcolor"
  line 23, char 734: Namespace not supported for the element
<http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/strict|tr>
  line 23, char 738: Namespace not supported for the element
<http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/strict|td>
  line 23, char 742: Namespace not supported for the element
<http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/strict|table>
  line 23, char 742: Namespace not supported for the attribute "bgcolor"
  line 23, char 767: Namespace not supported for the element
<http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/strict|tr>
  line 23, char 771: Namespace not supported for the element
<http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/strict|td>
  line 23, char 771: Namespace not supported for the attribute "nowrap"
  line 23, char 791: Namespace not supported for the element
<http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/strict|strong>
  line 24, char 32: Namespace not supported for the element
<http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/strict|td>
  line 24, char 79: Namespace not supported for the element
<http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/strict|tr>
  line 24, char 83: Namespace not supported for the element
<http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/strict|td>
  line 24, char 83: Namespace not supported for the attribute "nowrap"
  line 24, char 103: Namespace not supported for the element
<http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/strict|a>
  line 24, char 103: Namespace not supported for the attribute "href"
  line 24, char 103: Namespace not supported for the attribute "class"
  line 25, char 27: Namespace not supported for the element
<http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/strict|td>
  line 25, char 38: Namespace not supported for the element
<http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/strict|em>
  line 26, char 19: Namespace not supported for the element
<http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/strict|em>
  line 26, char 52: Namespace not supported for the element
<http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/strict|tr>
  line 26, char 56: Namespace not supported for the element
<http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/strict|td>
  line 26, char 56: Namespace not supported for the attribute "nowrap"
  line 26, char 76: Namespace not supported for the element
<http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/strict|a>
  line 26, char 76: Namespace not supported for the attribute "href"
  line 26, char 76: Namespace not supported for the attribute "class"
  line 27, char 27: Namespace not supported for the element
<http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/strict|td>
  line 27, char 68: Namespace not supported for the element
<http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/strict|tr>
  line 27, char 72: Namespace not supported for the element
<http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/strict|td>
  line 27, char 72: Namespace not supported for the attribute "nowrap"
  line 27, char 92: Namespace not supported for the element
<http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/strict|a>
  line 27, char 92: Namespace not supported for the attribute "href"
  line 27, char 92: Namespace not supported for the attribute "class"
  line 28, char 27: Namespace not supported for the element
<http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/strict|td>
  line 28, char 45: Namespace not supported for the element
<http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/strict|tr>
  line 28, char 49: Namespace not supported for the element
<http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/strict|td>
  line 28, char 49: Namespace not supported for the attribute "nowrap"
  line 28, char 69: Namespace not supported for the element
<http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/strict|a>
  line 28, char 69: Namespace not supported for the attribute "href"
  line 28, char 69: Namespace not supported for the attribute "class"
  line 29, char 27: Namespace not supported for the element
<http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/strict|td>
  line 31, char 4: Namespace not supported for the element
<http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/strict|p>
  line 31, char 11: Namespace not supported for the element
<http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/strict|code>
  line 31, char 11: Namespace not supported for the attribute "class"
  line 33, char 4: Namespace not supported for the element
<http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/strict|a>
  line 33, char 4: Namespace not supported for the attribute "href"
  line 33, char 4: Namespace not supported for the attribute "class"
  line 33, char 62: Namespace not supported for the element
<http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/strict|code>
  line 33, char 62: Namespace not supported for the attribute "class"
  line 34, char 36: Namespace not supported for the element
<http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/strict|em>
  line 35, char 34: Namespace not supported for the element
<http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/strict|em>
  line 37, char 4: Namespace not supported for the element
<http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/strict|p>
  line 39, char 0: Namespace not supported for the element
<http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/strict|blockquote>
  line 39, char 12: Namespace not supported for the element
<http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/strict|table>
  line 39, char 12: Namespace not supported for the attribute "cellpadding"
  line 39, char 36: Namespace not supported for the element
<http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/strict|tr>
  line 39, char 40: Namespace not supported for the element
<http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/strict|td>
  line 39, char 40: Namespace not supported for the attribute "bgcolor"
  line 39, char 62: Namespace not supported for the element
<http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/strict|code>
  line 41, char 4: Namespace not supported for the element
<http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/strict|p>
  line 44, char 4: Namespace not supported for the element
<http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/strict|p>
  line 45, char 4: Namespace not supported for the element
<http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/strict|em>
  line 46, char 51: Namespace not supported for the element
<http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/strict|code>
  line 48, char 4: Namespace not supported for the element
<http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/strict|code>
  line 50, char 4: Namespace not supported for the element
<http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/strict|p>
  line 50, char 78: not well-formed