httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Erik Abele <e...@codefaktor.de>
Subject Re: cvs commit: httpd-2.0/docs STATUS
Date Thu, 29 Aug 2002 19:28:36 GMT
on 29.08.2002 21:16 Uhr erikabele@apache.org (erikabele@apache.org) wrote:

> erikabele    2002/08/29 12:16:41
>
> Modified:    docs     STATUS
> Log:
> STATUS update.
>
> Revision  Changes    Path
> 1.29      +2 -12     httpd-2.0/docs/STATUS
>
> - Translations
> -    - We need a webpage describing the basics of how to go about translating
> -      the apache docs.  Things like naming conventions, reviewing standards,
> -      and perhaps some standard comments to put at the top of each doc
> -      (english version, auther, reviewer).
> -
> We appear to have people working on translation into the following
> languages.  These may just be the 'it worked' page, but if so
> the authors of those should perhaps be contacted to help do the

Updated the STATUS a bit...Joshua, do we have more info about the
translation attempts below? Is it possible to contact the
authors/maintainers (do we have any contact info)?

Perhaps we should clarify this in some way. IMO one list would be enough
(docs-project/translations.html), and two list only make things a little bit
harder to maintain and overlook.

If there is no way to contact the authors, I would like to remove the below
list from the STATUS file because its somehow more confusing than useful.

What do you think?

Erik