httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Erik Abele <e...@codefaktor.de>
Subject Re: Italian translation of the Error Messages
Date Tue, 20 Aug 2002 20:36:50 GMT
on 19.08.2002 15:56 Uhr Luigi Rosa (lrosa@mail.hypertrek.info) wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> this is the final version of the italian translation of the HTTP error
> messages. The diff is against the lastest version of the files.
>
> I made the translation with the help of Paolo Campegiani.

Thanks Luigi,

but while inspecting your patch I realized that it is not against the
current CVS. Your diffs seem to be against files back to 2001! Could you
please prepare the diffs against the current CVS HEAD, because the docs have
heavily changed since then.

BTW: Do we have any fluent Italian speakers around to review this?

Erik