httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Erik Abele <e...@dynamicscale.com>
Subject Re: HTML+CSS proposal (was: wacky docs look - take two)
Date Thu, 15 Aug 2002 12:29:29 GMT
Hi André !

> It works with NN4 (Win), IE5 & 6, Opera 5 & 6(Win), Mozilla (1.0 & 1.1
> beta tested), Lynx (DOS). (NN4 probably reaches his limits, but it works
> ;-)
>
> Comments and tests on Mac/Unix/other browsers are welcome.

Internet Explorer 5.0 / 5.14 MAC has some problems with your pages. For
example the whole content is squeezed to the left border. Also the
Related-Modules-tables are overlapping the corresponding headers.

I didn't have the time to look in the source-code in detail, but I could
prepare some screenshots if needed.

Erik

BTW:
NN 4.79 shows some question marks in front of enumerations (<ul><li>).
NN 6.0 / 7.0 Mac is perfectly okay.