httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Erik Abele <e...@codefaktor.de>
Subject Re: wacky docs look - take two
Date Mon, 12 Aug 2002 21:13:00 GMT
Hi Joshua,

> Please everyone throw your obscure browsers at these pages and make sure
> they are at least usable.

IE 5.0, IE 5.1.4, Netscape 4.79 (all MAC) are showing the pages correctly.
Tomorrow I will test some more fancy browsers for the Mac (NS 6/7, iCab,
etc).

To get the design more consistent, I also would suggest to use the same blue
as the header background for the navigational links. Up to now the most
links aren't properly defined in the stylesheet and therefore the color gets
set by the browser (a:link is getting blue, a:visited is getting purple and
so on). IMHO this heavily disturbs the overall look of the pages.

Attached a very small patch for tigris.css...please have look and let me
know what you think.

-erik