httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Astrid Ke├čler <k...@kess-net.de>
Subject Re: named entities
Date Wed, 21 Aug 2002 11:53:06 GMT
Erik Abele <erik@codefaktor.de> wrote:

> I would appreciate this for the docs-project too; especially for
> translations this should be very helpful.

Of cource for translations. This is why I wrote "Especially for future
translations..." It may be usefull for httpd-site too, but my suggestion
is for the docs project. I've only given an example from httpd-site for
better understanding.

> I would also suggest to use the xmlcatalog type of Ant to avoid
> a core type and therefore should be usable on all systems.

This sounds good.

> more info:
> http://jakarta.apache.org/ant/manual/CoreTypes/xmlcatalog.html
>
> If there is any help needed, please let me know.

If you know how to do, so would you prepare a patch that we can test
before commit?

Kess