httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Astrid Ke├čler <k...@kess-net.de>
Subject Re: Translators STATUS ?
Date Fri, 23 Aug 2002 13:39:43 GMT
> Well, I was really hoping that someone who actually works on
> translations would take care of this.  But I created a quick page for
> the time being:
> http://httpd.apache.org/docs-project/translations.html

> I missed tons of stuff, so please feel free to update.

I commited an update, adding the german project and two links to related
information. The linked documentation project tutorial has to be
updated too. I'll try this the next days.

Do you, or someone else, miss further notes at the translation page?
If you give me a cue I'll try to phrase it.

Additionally, I may have been blind, but how do I generate the html
files for httpd-site?

 Kess