httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Yoshiki Hayashi <yosh...@xemacs.org>
Subject Re: [STATUS] (httpd-docs-2.0) Wed Jul 31 23:45:29 EDT 2002
Date Thu, 01 Aug 2002 07:25:33 GMT
"Carlos Araya" <carlos@cvc.edu> writes:

> [...]

No, Xalan is not a requirement.  What we want to do is to
validate documents only when they are changed.  i.e., when
they are going to be transformed.

We have an Ant target named validate, which uses Xerces, but
that will validate all documents unconditionally.  It would
be nicer to have another target that will only validate
changed documents.

--
Yoshiki Hayashi