httpd-docs mailing list archives

From André Malo ...@perlig.de>
Subject Re: [TRANSLATION] new_features.xml - translated into Russian
Date Wed, 28 Aug 2002 12:23:18 GMT
* Ilia Soldis wrote:

> Below is the transation of new_features.xml into the Russian language (in
> windows-1251 encoding). I don't know if I should send
> it and other translated files here or may be another place - if I did
> something wrong, please, correct me.

your mail is encoded as koi8-r. I don't know much about russian charsets
;-) but - is that the same as windows-1251? I really don't trust outlook
to take an 8bit as an 8bit char ;-) could you check, if your posted file
is ok?

The better way is always to attach the file, so there's no confusion
with the charsets, line breaks etc.

> <?xml version='1.0' encoding='WINDOWS-1251' ?>
> <!DOCTYPE manualpage SYSTEM "./style/manualpage.dtd">
> <?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="./style/manual.en.xsl"?>

this should be:

<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="./style/manual.ru.xsl"?>

I've attached a proper manual.ru.xsl. which includes a (currently) non
existing ru.xml. I'd suggest, you translate this file next (attached a
prepared version), thus the transformation can be run over it.

For the others: attached also a patch for build.xml, which addes the
transformation of russian documents.

nd
--
die (eval q-qq[Just Another Perl Hacker