httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Astrid Ke├čler <k...@kess-net.de>
Subject Re: 2.0/manual/howto/htaccess.html etc.
Date Thu, 01 Aug 2002 19:26:24 GMT
> There are no links yet. The front page is getting a little cumbersome
> with all the links, and I was not actually sure where to add the link. I
> also have a public_html document all ready to go (almost) and would also
> need a link. Perhaps we need to break out the howtos into a separate
> page of links (perhaps howtos/index.html) ?

Maybe we think to hierarchical. What about the following?:

Grouping the howtos at the main index page into 5 or 6 main topics which
link to a section at a new howto/index.html. Each section contains the
links to all howto pages related to this topic. The same howto may be
linked within more then one group and may have with different link
descriptions. This would allow a more intuitional navigation.

Kess