httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Joshua Slive <jos...@slive.ca>
Subject New draft of manual style
Date Sat, 24 Aug 2002 03:15:46 GMT
http://cvs.apache.org/~slive/manual/

Contains a new draft of the proposed new manual style.  This one is
fully generated using xslt, so all the xml files should be converted.

I made a bunch of changes from Andre's version; some of the them were
necessary to work with the xslt (ie replacing <p class="note"> with <div
class="note">) and others I made because I think they work better.

There are still a ton of little things wrong, but I think it is getting
close to the stage where it will be ready to commit.  Therefore, I think
we have reached the "speak now or forever hold your peace" stage.  If
you don't like the direction this is going, please speak up!

I'm a little uncomfortable with the complexity of the css, but I'll live
with it as long as the docs still work fine with all css turned off.

Joshua.