httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Joshua Slive <jos...@slive.ca>
Subject Re: Translators STATUS ?
Date Fri, 23 Aug 2002 13:42:55 GMT
Astrid Ke├čler wrote:
>>Well, I was really hoping that someone who actually works on
>>translations would take care of this.  But I created a quick page for
>>the time being:
>>http://httpd.apache.org/docs-project/translations.html
>

>>I missed tons of stuff, so please feel free to update.
>

> I commited an update, adding the german project and two links to related
> information. The linked documentation project tutorial has to be
> updated too. I'll try this the next days.

Looks good.  Updates to the tutorial should be sent to Ken Coar.

> Do you, or someone else, miss further notes at the translation page?
> If you give me a cue I'll try to phrase it.
>
> Additionally, I may have been blind, but how do I generate the html
> files for httpd-site?

There is a build.sh in httpd-site (but no build.cmd so you need to have
cygwin to do it on windows).  It uses Anakia to transform the files,
with the results being copied from the xdocs/ tree into the docs/ tree.
You need to commit the files in both trees (the xml in xdocs/ and the
html in docs/). Let me know if you aren't setup to do the transformation
and I can do it for you.

Joshua.