httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Joshua Slive <jos...@slive.ca>
Subject Re: Translators STATUS ?
Date Fri, 23 Aug 2002 13:30:02 GMT
Ilia Soldis wrote:
> Hi everybody
> I've read the list of current translation projects and the letter of Luiz
> Rocha, who wants to translate the documentation to Pt-BR.
> And I'm willing to offer the translation of Apache 2.0 documentation to
> Russian.
> Is it possible? And if it is - should I do the same as it was advised to
> Luiz Rocha?

Absolutely.  I believe there was, at some point, a "Russian Apache
Project" that may have done some translation work.  But I have no idea
of its status, so you'll probably need to start from scratch.

I also encourage you to try to bring in other Russion speakers to assist
and to proofread your translations.

Joshua.