httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Joshua Slive <jos...@slive.ca>
Subject Re: wacky docs look - take two
Date Tue, 13 Aug 2002 14:08:42 GMT
André Malo wrote:
> * Joshua Slive wrote:
>

>>Here's another draft of the wacky new doc style.
>

> I'm a little bit uncomfortable with this late reply, but there's too
> less spare time here at the moment :/.

No problem from my end.

I like the proposal.  The primary advantages I see over the one I am
using are:

- Cleaner and simpler.

- Probably doesn't require as much complex CSS.

I have no personal investment (other than a couple hours play-time) in
my (ie the tigris) style proposal.  André, is it possible to provide an
html/css mockup for this?  The final product would need to be xslt, but
I can make that fairly quickly from a mockup.

What do other people think?

Joshua.