httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Joshua Slive <jos...@slive.ca>
Subject Re: wacky docs look - take two
Date Mon, 12 Aug 2002 17:43:01 GMT
Rodent of Unusual Size wrote:
> Joshua Slive wrote:
>
>>http://cvs.apache.org/~slive/manual/configuring.html
>>http://cvs.apache.org/~slive/manual/logs.html
>>http://cvs.apache.org/~slive/manual/install.html
>>and all the modules linked from
>>http://cvs.apache.org/~slive/manual/mod/
>

> Can't find the /~slive/manual/.style/ns4_only.css file..

Oops!  Sorry about that.  I've uploaded a new version that has this
fixed plus a few other changes including proper <div class="example>
sections, etc.

Note that I have just completely removed the ns4_only.css file, because
I don't really like the look when it is included.  The consequence is
that NS4 will get the plain unvarnished html with no stylesheet applied.
  This is completely usable, and I don't think it looks all that bad,
plus I think it is about the best we can expect from that ancient monster.

Please everyone throw your obscure browsers at these pages and make sure
they are at least usable.

Joshua.