httpd-docs mailing list archives

From "Irmund Thum" <it...@it97.dyn.dhs.org>
Subject Re: New style/de.xml -override, overwrite
Date Thu, 01 Aug 2002 21:52:44 GMT
Michael.Schroepl@telekurs.de wrote:
> Hi,

> - "├╝berschreiben" was suggested as translation for "Override"
>   at the start of each directive description, while
>
> - "referenziert" was the current translation candidate for
>   the "related" word headlining modules and directives being
>   referred to inside a "howto" article.
>

> Hoping that now I didn't mix up anything,
>        Michael

right - 2 different discussions...
anyway - Christina's support for "Ueberschreiben" is nice :-
"referenziert" what kind of word is that for whom?

Andre is right, when he says "verwandt" belongs to father and son, but
who is "referenziert"?
(who is referenced)
"Verzier mich mal..."

brainstorming: "gleichgelagerte Module", "Verwandtes", "Nachschaun
unter...""

--
_ ___
|  |  Irmund     Thum