httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Patrik Grip-Jansson <patr...@gnulix.org>
Subject Re: New draft of manual style
Date Sat, 24 Aug 2002 15:06:30 GMT
On Saturday 24 August 2002 15.30, Joshua Slive wrote:

> Hmmm... The index.html page has not been changed because it is not in
> xml.  You need to look at some of the pages that have xml source in
> order to see the new format.

Actually, I was making two seperate statements :-) Yes, I've looked at several
pages in the docs hierarchy. And No, I don't like the new layout - I even
prefer the original look. But I thought I might as well begin my
scrutinization from the first page - even though it doesn't have that much to
do with the rest of the layout. The whole site should look good and be
useful!

Sorry if I my reply was a bit muddled :-)

--
| Patrik Grip-Jansson |
| 78444 Borlänge   .--'----' http://gnulix.com/ `---------.
| Sweden           |  All views and opinions are my own,  |
`------------------| PH:+46(0)24382823 PW:+46(0)707354360 |