httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Hiroaki KAWAI <h...@bcl.t.u-tokyo.ac.jp>
Subject Re: 2.0 Error documents in Dutch(nl)
Date Fri, 23 Aug 2002 13:12:20 GMT
Hi, Peter.

Some parts of 'de' seems to be encoded differently in your files
from the original ones. And 'it' seems to be lost in your file.

While I'm now working on translating this error message to
Japanese version, I had to make some changes to the original files.
Can I ask you to prepare a diff file from the version that will be
modified (that I submitted as first diff patch file), please?

Peter Van Biesen <peter.vanbiesen@vlafo.be> wrote:
> I had to translate the error documents for my users, if you want, you
> can merge them into the distribution ?

Hiroaki Kawai
Department of Complexity Science and Engineering,
 The University of Tokyo
http://www.bcl.t.u-tokyo.ac.jp
mailto:hawk@bcl.t.u-tokyo.ac.jp