httpd-docs mailing list archives

From "Luiz Rocha" <lsdro...@linuxmail.org>
Subject Re: Translators STATUS ?
Date Thu, 22 Aug 2002 19:18:53 GMT
> httpd.apache.org/docs-project/translations.html
>
> I missed tons of stuff, so please feel free to update.

Hi everyone,

  I checked the above link and there is no references to anyone translating the Apache Documentation
to Brazillian Portuguese. I'm assuming that there is no one doing this, if I'm wrong, please
correct me.

  I'm willing to translate the documetation to Pt-BR, I also have a friend who want to help
too. My question is, what do I have to do to take care of it?

  I've already read the Doc-Proj-Tutorial and I can start it right now, so I just one some
guidance, some pointers to start doing it.

Luiz Rocha