httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Thomas Sjögren <tho...@northernsecurity.net>
Subject Re: Antwort: Re: Security docs
Date Wed, 21 Aug 2002 08:55:46 GMT
On Wednesday 21 August 2002 10:48, Michael wrote:

> Fine. But I think it wouldn't hurt to at least mention the
> scenario in the "security document" starting section and
> link to the tutorial named above - as there may be readers
> who start searching for their solution here.

Since many of the topics in the scenarios already has been covered,
either in the security doc or elsewhere wouldn't the simplest
solution be to do something like this:

Scenario 1: Server wants to control which clients access some
                protected files.
Topics:   Authentication (<auth.html>, <mod_auth>, <mod_auth_dbm>,
             <mod_auth_anon>), Directory Browsing,
            ScriptAlias, .htaccess <.htaccess.html>, ErrorDocument,...

Where <*> means a link to document.

/Thomas
--
thomas@northernsecurity.net   |   www.northernsecurity.net