httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Солдатенко Илья <s010...@tversu.ru>
Subject About patches...
Date Mon, 26 Aug 2002 10:49:45 GMT
Hi, it's me again...
I've read that I should send any translated documents to this mailing list with the help of
patches. But how can I create a patch if I have nothing to patch? I mean that I have to create
absolutely new files with extensions .ru.cp-1251 .ru.cp866 .ru.koi8-r?
And by the way it means that I must provide three patches for each encoding scheme, doesn't
it?

P.S. to Joshua Slive: Sure there is the "Russian Apache project" but its main distinction
is that it has new module - mod_charset that supports Russian and Ukrainian languages - but
they didn't translate the official Apache documentation, they only made their own tutorials
of Apache configuration.