httpd-docs mailing list archives

From "Brad Nicholes" <BNICHO...@novell.com>
Subject Re: Netware service pack
Date Mon, 29 Jul 2002 18:51:49 GMT
  My vote would be to remove it since there doesn't seem to be many
developers that know how to maintain it.

Brad

Brad Nicholes
Senior Software Engineer
http://www.novell.com

>>> joshua@slive.ca Monday, July 29, 2002 12:48:28 PM >>>
>    Since NetWare really has no need for the man pages, I really
don't
> have a problem with #2 or #3.  #3 seems to at least get the
> functionality documented before it falls through the cracks.  Once
that
> is done, maybe somebody who does know troff can make the changes
there.

Sorry, my number 3 wasn't clear.  I do not want to have both troff and
html with different content in each.  Either we remove the troff or we
fix
it.

Joshua.