httpd-docs mailing list archives

From "Brad Nicholes" <>
Subject Re: Netware service pack
Date Mon, 29 Jul 2002 17:16:21 GMT
    Sorry I meant NetWare 5.0 only.  I fixed the doc to refer to NetWare
5.1 and above rather than 5.x.  BTW, do you know if anybody has had a
chance to fix up the Rotate Log documentation in accordance with the new
functionality?  I posted a message last week about it but didn't get any
response.  I would do it myself but I have no idea how to edit the man
pages document.

Brad Nicholes
Senior Software Engineer

On Fri, 26 Jul 2002, Brad Nicholes wrote:

>    I believe the correct thing would be to remove the reference to
> NetWare 5.0 in the documentation for Apache 2.0.  Although it *may*
> on NetWare 5.0, due to a significant number of changes in the
> OS, we are no longer regression testing Apache on 5.0.

OK.  All references to Netware 5.x have been removed.  I'm not sure if
perhaps meant that 5.1 and above are okay.  If so, could I ask you to
at the doc yourself, because I don't know enough about netware to do

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: