httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Chris Pepper <pep...@reppep.com>
Subject Re: [STATUS] (httpd-docs-1.3) Wed Jul 3 23:45:32 EDT 2002
Date Fri, 05 Jul 2002 03:06:54 GMT
Rich,

	I was pretty much at a loss as to what was worth
salvaging/rewriting from your articles in light of
<http://httpd.apache.org/docs/logs.html>.

	If anyone has specifics of what they'd like to see, I'll take
another stab at it; otherwise it should probably just come out of
STATUS.

						Chris

--
Chris Pepper:               <http://www.reppep.com/~pepper/>