httpd-docs mailing list archives

From André Malo ...@perlig.de>
Subject Re: New style/de.xml
Date Wed, 31 Jul 2002 17:27:00 GMT
* Erik Abele wrote:

>> Von: "Vincent de Lau" <vincent@delau.nl>
>> Okay, let me try to burn my fingers again:

;-)))

>> "betreffend" (in Dutch, same word) would mean more something like
>> "about" instead of "related".

ACK, IMHO.

> I don't think so. It is very near to "concerning", "regarding" and
> "relating to" -> german "betreffend" or "bezugnehmend auf" and very,
> very far away from "about".
>
> Let's hear some other germans on this :-)

The main problem is:
"related modules" is translated per sense:

"Die Module, auf die Bezug genommen wird"
(don't know what it is in Dutch ;-)

and "related directives" goes similar.

Now we need a good way to rewrite the long sentence above into two
words. I don't have a good idea ;-(
My preferred version at the moment is "referenziert", because it matches
the original meaning best.

nd
--
package Hacker::Perl::Another::Just;print
qq~@{[reverse split/::/ =>__PACKAGE__]}~;

#  André Malo  #  http://www.perlig.de  #