httpd-docs mailing list archives

From André Malo ...@perlig.de>
Subject Re: XML format for manual pages
Date Mon, 15 Jul 2002 20:46:31 GMT
* Joshua Slive wrote:

> in 1.3.  With the xml transformations, we could easily have side-bar
> menus, etc.  It needs someone with a real eye for web design, and I
> certainly don't qualify.

hmm, I didn't think so far, but it's a good idea ;-)
I don't qualify, too, but asked a colleague with a good hand for such
things. He will look at the docs as soon as possible (i.e. tomorrow
(we're in CEST here ;-)). Probably he will agree to do the work and
within a week or so we may provide an outline here.

> (Alternatively, we could just go find a set
> of documentation that we like the look of and copy the format.)

-1 ;-)

nd
--
s;.*;aaaaaoaaaoaaaaooooaaoaaaomaaaa:a:alataa:aaoat:a:a:a
maoaa:a:laoata:a:oia:a:o:a:m:a:o:alaoooat:aaool:aaoaa