httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Astrid Kessler <>
Subject Re: German translation
Date Thu, 01 Jan 1970 00:00:00 GMT
Sven Hessler <> wrote:

> On Mon Jul 08, 2002 at 04:34:51PM +0200, Astrid Kessler wrote:
>> Sven Hessler <> wrote:
>> > I'd like to contribute some German translation for the documentation
>> > project.
>> But, ... do you know there has be a discussion some time ago to do
>> the translation on xml files?
> No, unfortunately not. Is there something I should worry about? Could
> you please tell me more or give me a link where I could read about it?
If I remember correctly, there has been a discussion in May this year with
the title "german documentation" or something else, startet by Lars
Eilebrecht. Sorry, is it possible that you look at the mailinglist archive

A modulesynopsis.dtd is existing for module documentations and all these
files are converted so that you can go on with these immediately.

You'll find some more information about at

All other manual pages have to be converted to xml before doing the
translation. I suggested a corresponding manualpage.dtd, but up to now its
not official.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message