httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Rich Bowen <rbo...@rcbowen.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: httpd-docs-1.3/htdocs/manual/howto htaccess .html
Date Thu, 25 Jul 2002 20:32:12 GMT
On Thu, 25 Jul 2002, Rich Bowen wrote:

> > All of the modifications mentioned above and a little different
> >
> > HTML coding (putting <code class="file">...</code> around file
> >
> > and path names, and <code class="directive">...</code> around
> >
> > directives outside example sections), and using two lines of CSS
> >
> > (that may be removed without damaging anything) please find attached.
>
> I will do that in my next commit.

OK, I don't think I like this at all. This makes ".htaccess" orange all
over the place. Is that really what people want to see happen?

Of course, I realize this will become unnecessary once we convert this
to xml, so perhaps I'll just put in the <code> tags and leave out the
style lines at this time.

--
Oh I have slipped the surly bonds of earth
And danced the sky on laughter-silvered wings