httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Rich Bowen <rbo...@rcbowen.com>
Subject Re: [STATUS] (httpd-docs-1.3) Wed Jul 3 23:45:32 EDT 2002
Date Fri, 12 Jul 2002 10:39:57 GMT
On Thu, 11 Jul 2002, Joshua Slive wrote:

> On Thu, 4 Jul 2002, Rich Bowen wrote:
> > It also seems that
> > my goal of putting this sort of stuff in a howto/ subdirectory has
> > largely failed, and generated more duplication and confusion than
> > anything else.
>
> That's really my fault for not following your lead.  If you'd like to fix
> it by reorganizing what is there, please feel free.  I'm not really sure
> what the best thing to do is.

I think that moving the documents now might be considered a Bad Thing,
because of all of the links it would break (from other sites). I don't
think it's a bad deal. It was intended to reduce clutter, for the
*dozens* of howtos I had planned to write ;-)  Unfortunately, real life
got in the way.

--
Pilgrim, how you journey on the road you chose
To find out where the winds die and where the stories go