httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Rich Bowen <rbo...@rcbowen.com>
Subject Re: [STATUS] (httpd-docs-1.3) Wed Jul 3 23:45:32 EDT 2002
Date Thu, 04 Jul 2002 12:38:15 GMT
On Wed, 3 Jul 2002, Rodent of Unusual Size wrote:

> * Tutorial on "log files in apache"
>   - Rich has kindy donated the "4-part logging article on Apache Today"
>     articles that will need a little massaging.
>   - Chris Pepper <pepper@reppep.com> has offered to look into this.

Chris, (or anyone)

What is the status of this?

It seems that http://httpd.apache.org/docs/logs.html really fills this
need, and we'd rather augment it than duplicate it. It also seems that
my goal of putting this sort of stuff in a howto/ subdirectory has
largely failed, and generated more duplication and confusion than
anything else.

I'll poke at the logs document a bit, but I'm not sure that this needs
to stay in the STATUS doc any more. Comments?

--
Rich Bowen
Apache - mod_perl - Perl - CGI