httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Rich Bowen <>
Subject Re: [STATUS] (httpd-docs-1.3) Wed Jul 3 23:45:32 EDT 2002
Date Thu, 04 Jul 2002 12:38:15 GMT
On Wed, 3 Jul 2002, Rodent of Unusual Size wrote:

> * Tutorial on "log files in apache"
>   - Rich has kindy donated the "4-part logging article on Apache Today"
>     articles that will need a little massaging.
>   - Chris Pepper <> has offered to look into this.

Chris, (or anyone)

What is the status of this?

It seems that really fills this
need, and we'd rather augment it than duplicate it. It also seems that
my goal of putting this sort of stuff in a howto/ subdirectory has
largely failed, and generated more duplication and confusion than
anything else.

I'll poke at the logs document a bit, but I'm not sure that this needs
to stay in the STATUS doc any more. Comments?

Rich Bowen
Apache - mod_perl - Perl - CGI

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: