httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Joshua Slive <jos...@slive.ca>
Subject RE: cvs commit: httpd-2.0/docs/manual glossary.html index.html.en sitemap.html.en (fwd)
Date Sun, 21 Jul 2002 19:55:31 GMT

On Sun, 21 Jul 2002, Vincent de Lau wrote:
> Could you please tell which lists are being used by the docs project? I've
> been looking at the docs project homepage, but the only reference to a
> mailing list is docs@httpd.apache.org.

The docs project homepage should be rewritten to include mention of the
cvs list.  Unfortunately, things seem to be following off the end of my
to-do list lately.

The answer to your question is that in addition to the main docs list, you
should subscribe to the cvs list at
http://httpd.apache.org/lists.html#http-cvs

That way you see both when changes are made to the source code which need
documenting and when changes are made to the documentation which need
reviewing.

Joshua.