httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Joshua Slive <jos...@slive.ca>
Subject Re: Swedish error messages [DONE]
Date Mon, 15 Jul 2002 17:39:03 GMT

On Tue, 9 Jul 2002, Thomas Sjögren wrote:

> Hi,
> attached the error-files with additional Swedish translations.

Since we now have a postive review, I went to commit these, but I couldn't
do it easily.  The error messages have changed in format (xhtml) since you
sent these.  I know someone told you to send the whole files instead of
diffs, but I think that was a mistake.  You should always send diffs.

Anyway, I don't have the time to pick out the good parts and re-merge at
the moment.  If you can do that and send the diffs against the current CVS
(or the whole files if necessary), then I will commit them.

Thanks again for your contribution, and sorry for the complications.

Joshua.