httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Joshua Slive <jos...@slive.ca>
Subject Re: FAQs
Date Thu, 11 Jul 2002 19:43:56 GMT

On Tue, 25 Jun 2002, Rich Bowen wrote:
> Second question. Is there any thought that we will have a 2.0 FAQ and a
> 1.3 FAQ, as separate documents, or are we sticking to just the one for
> now?

I started a 2.0 FAQ, but it is essentially empty and just references the
1.3 FAQ.  My favorite option would be to take just a few questions out of
the 1.3 FAQ that we know are still very important and use them to populate
the 2.0 FAQ, and then essentially move on from there.  The 1.3 FAQ would
be retained as-is, but new questions would be added only to 2.0 (unless
they apply only to 1.3).

Joshua.