httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Joshua Slive <>
Subject Re: bad links on apache site?
Date Thu, 11 Jul 2002 18:58:25 GMT
On Wed, 10 Jul 2002, Scott Gilbert wrote:

> Sorry to bug you but do you know who I contact about bad links for
> this site:
> I am very interested in the built-in ldap module in v2 but cannot
> find any info on it. The link below on their site goes nowhere.
> Scott

I don't really understand what you mean by "their site".  Which page in
particular has the broken link.  The mod_auth_ldap.html page was removed
because the docs should contain only information about modules distributed
with the main Apache HTTP Server, and this module is distributed

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message