httpd-docs mailing list archives

From "Vincent de Lau" <vinc...@delau.nl>
Subject RE: XML validation and Ant
Date Wed, 31 Jul 2002 01:49:50 GMT

I've tested it on Win2K Pro with Sun's JRE 1.4 and it works perfectly. I've
'ported' the build.sh script to a Windows .cmd script.

It requires two files: A wrapper to call a new version of CMD.EXE with
'delayed environment variable expansion' enabled and then calls the real
piece of work: build2.cmd. This does NOT work on Win9x/WinME (No, replacing
CMD.EXE with COMMAND.COM doesn't solve it!). It should work on WinNT and
WinXP, but I haven't tested it. There is a check in BUILD2.CMD that tests if
'delayed environment variable expansion' is enabled.

COMMAND.COM < CMD.EXE < /bin/sh :(

I've noticed two documents that won't validate. I'll post a patch for them
soon.

Vincent de Lau
 vincent@delau.nl