httpd-docs mailing list archives

From "Vincent de Lau" <vinc...@delau.nl>
Subject RE: XML format for manual pages (was Re: German translation)
Date Tue, 16 Jul 2002 00:29:10 GMT

I might have spotted a problem:

Both common.dtd and manualpage.dtd contain a section element definition,
which results in a DTD error (after inclusion, manualpage.dtd contains two
section elements definitions). The biggest difference being that the
definition in manualpage.dtd requires a title element. Also, the id
attribute in manualpage.dtd is defined as ID against CNAME in common.dtd.

Can be solved by:
1. choose one definition and move it to common.dtd
2. move the definition from common.dtd to modulesynopsis.dtd
3. create a IGNORE/INCLUDE entity thing around the definition in common.dtd

If you need help testing DTD's and XSLT, please let me know.

Kind regards,

Vincent de Lau
 vincent@delau.nl