httpd-docs mailing list archives

From "Vincent de Lau" <openoff...@delau.nl>
Subject RE: [patch] common.xsl
Date Sat, 27 Jul 2002 01:25:17 GMT

Nice patch, covers some isseus I discovered while trying to work with it.
Style wise, I liked the <hr/> after the summary and index (and see also). It
gives you a clue where the body text starts.

The <hr/> after the body text can stay though.

> Also included is manual/bind.html.en converted to xml.  It's
> setup with Vincent's recomendation to use relativepath instead
> of relative-path.

That is nice. Some other issues:
- The summary element should contain block tags, surround the text with p
tags
- The seealso elements should be right after the summary

The XSLT processor won't argue with you, but a XML validator will.

Vincent