httpd-docs mailing list archives

From "Vincent de Lau" <vinc...@delau.nl>
Subject RE: Migrated env.xml, filter.xml, and handler.xml
Date Tue, 30 Jul 2002 23:38:22 GMT

Okay, two days ;) Been busy soldering cables for the local youth centre. The
kind of work that you think is routine, but still you make the same mistake
every now and then: you forget to put the strain relief on and discover it
when you are done soldering :(

I've noticed the first problem being comitted already.

Here is the patch for the second.

Vincent de Lau
 vincent@delau.nl