httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Erik Abele <>
Subject Re: New style/de.xml
Date Tue, 30 Jul 2002 11:10:23 GMT
> Von: Astrid Keßler <>
> Datum: Tue, 30 Jul 2002 11:35:27 +0200
> Betreff: New style/de.xml
> The attached file contains the german messages for the xml to hmtl
> transformation.

Hi Astrid !

I reviewed the german translations of de.xml and I found a little mistake
(missing 'i'):

<message name="compatibility">Kompatiblit&auml;t</message> should be

<message name="compatibility">Kompatibilit&auml;t</message>

Also I think the term 'Summary' should be translated with 'Zusammenfassung'.

> I had some difficulties to translate "Override". This means
> "Beeinflussung", "außer Kraft setzen" or "aufheben". But imho nothing of
> them will intuitionally be understood in the right way. So I took
> "Freigabe" instead. Does anyone has a better suggestion?

My suggestion would be 'Ueberbrueckung', although I know it isn't much
better, but perhaps a bit easier to understand?

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message