httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Erik Abele <>
Subject Re: XML format for manual pages (was Re: German translation)
Date Mon, 15 Jul 2002 17:43:54 GMT
> Number 1 shouldn't be hard, but there is one caveat.  When I originally
> wrote the xsl that became common.xsl, I was really hoping that it would be
> just a quick hack until some better web designer came along with something
> nicer.  Unfortunately, that hasn't happened yet.  If anyone wants to take
> one of the current mod_whatever.html pages, and turn it into something
> that
> 1. Looks nice,
> 2. Is clean and simple, and
> 3. Makes proper use of css,
> then I could help out with designing the xslt to create it from the xml.

Michael Schroepl recently posted an URL to the complete apache-docs
converted to xhtml-1.0 strict. Perhaps these docs can be a starting point
for further discussions about the look/the html+css specs of the new xslt

Here a sample module-page:

or a complete archive (1.1 mb)

for further/detailed explanations for this, see the original posting...

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message