httpd-docs mailing list archives

From David Shane Holden <dpej...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: manual/style/build.xml
Date Sun, 28 Jul 2002 15:18:03 GMT
I got all but the Japanese validation to work... it still errors about the
unicode but since I don't have the time I can't mess with it anymore, and
probably won't be able to until the middle of the week.

I was able to work around the file extensions by copying the .xml.ja files
to .xml-ja, transforming those, then deleting them.  I don't know if that
was proposed before or even acceptable, but it works for me without using
the custom jar.

I have a feeling the jar's are of an older version because I was getting
this error when I tried to use 'em, which didn't happen when I used the
latest ant ones.
manual\style\build.xml:25: The <patternset> data type doesn't support the
nested "patternset" element.

I attached what I have so if anybody's interested they can mess with it.

Shane